We offer individual and group coaching programs, in English and Spanish. We establish a trusting professional relationship with our clients that provides a safe and supportive framework for increasing self-awareness, learning and positive change. Every coaching engagement is customized to meet the specific needs of individual participants and their organizations.
Our clients are executives, senior leaders, managers, supervisors and aspiring leaders in a company or individuals looking for personal coaching.
We offer different types of coaching:
- Executive coaching.
- Leadership development.
- Coaching for new leaders.
- Coaching for Teams.
- Coaching for Entrepreneurs.
- Personal coaching.
- Coaching for retirement.
The clients can have a specific goal for the coaching process, but it is not a requirement. We can help define the objectives he/she wants to accomplish in the process, or the development needs the organizations have for the participants of a coaching program. Some examples of topics or areas we can cover are:
- Increase self-awareness.
- Identify strengths and areas of opportunities of the individuals.
- Build and/or sharpen leadership and/or managerial skills.
- Support newly promoted managers or individuals to be successful in the new position.
- Build positive and trusting working relationships.
- Improve time management, increase productivity.
- Delegation and follow-up.
- Positive and corrective feedback.
- Overcome behavior problems that affect performance.
- Develop soft skills in technical employees.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Improve communication skills.
- Change management.
- Work-life balance.
- Identify achieve personal goals.
- Help entrepreneurs build and manage their business, as well as develop leadership skills.
Our coaching programs include a custom assessment package depending on the client’s needs, that typically includes personality type assessments, 360-degree feedback instruments and interviews or surveys with stakeholders.
Sessions are done face-to-face, via phone or videoconference.
The coaching programs are typically structured to last 6 to 9 months or longer, based on the individual’s and organization’s needs. The duration and frequency of the sessions will be defined by the client.
During the coaching program will help the client develop an action or development plan that will follow-up during the process to ensure accountability and achieve results.